Monday 23 September 2013

Chemo 6 of 6 tomorrow!

Chemo dose 6 of 6 tomorrow!!

I am completely dreading it, knowing I am going to feel rotten for the next two weeks is difficult. It's funny how you don't realise how being "well" actually feels until you've not felt it for a long time!

However, tomorrow is the last fighting dose. One more chance of killing as many of those horrid cells as possible before my operation.

I never ever thought I would get to this point, dose 6 - that's massive! I have so many times over the last few months told myself I won't or can't have anymore. I've had to fight a mental battle with myself regularly to get to this point. But I've now almost done it.

One more horrible poisoning session to sit through, then to ride that side effect train and take one more battering to my body. Hopefully after all that I will start to learn again how being well really feels. I cannot wait and I will no longer take advantage of feeling like that!

BRING IT ON!!!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment