Tuesday 4 June 2013

A little more positive today

Feeling a little better today, although i am fed up of my phone ringing for appointments etc.

Had a physio group appointment today aimed at women who have had breast surgery which actually turned out to be really rather useful! I've been assured it's normal to not have full movement just yet, this should come back by about week 6 which was good to know. They will also refer me to see if I want to try any complementary therapies which sounds good. Was also nice to meet a few people going through similar experiences.

One of my phonecall's today was to arrange the insertion of a metal bead into the middle of that lump. It will help my surgeon find the nasty bit if chemoworks  wonders and shrinks it into practically nothing. This way he knows where it was, even though it may not be visible, so he can find where remaining cells will be. If that makes any sense. Sounds like a good idea to me, and quite hopeful that chemo will work wonders, however it means yet more needles and pain.

Feeling a lot better today, helped a little by the beautiful weather. Trying not to worry too much about tomorrow.

I've always said whats meant to be will be. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment